CruiseBook

rle1982

I've been so excited for our next cruise I have been on CC like every day. My brother teases me and asks me if I am on "CruiseBook" (like facebook)

I love reading people's stories and learning new things I didn't know, to make the most of my vacation. DH and I can't afford to travel a lot, it's been almost 5 years since our las REAL vacation...which was my frist cruise....we got engaged....

anyway...CruiseBook....actually sounds like a cool idea lol...my husband isn't nearly as excited as I am....and my brother, whom we're leaving behind....teases me all the time about how much I am on here...but it's fun....and he is prolly just jealous...lol:)

Good for you rle1982! The first cruise is an awesome experience. I cruised on the Pride for my first. You will have an absolutely fabulous time! This site is addicting. And now that I found the Tapatalk for my Blackberry, I am on it even more. I dont mind the lines in the supermarket anymore! lololo:p

I've been so excited for our next cruise I have been on CC like every day. My brother teases me and asks me if I am on "CruiseBook" (like facebook)

anyway...CruiseBook....actually sounds like a cool idea lol......lol:)

Lol - Cruisebook - well I am addicted to Cruisebook also. Maybe you could start cruisebook up and make millions like the Facebook creator. ;)

My first cruise was 5 years ago...this will be my second and i am more excited...because i know what it will be like....

Also, my brother told me I should start that website and give him a job.

You might want to at least copyright that name so when someone wants to create it, they have to buy the rights from you. I think Cruisebook would be an awesome add on to Cruise Critic. :)

Archived