what is it with the alcohol

buc78

Wow, not sure what world you live it. You seem like a fun person to be around???? The majority of people can drink responsibly. I'm sorry that a few drunk imbeciles have ruined your view of the real world.

Sorry laxlove6

I do beleive that the majority of people can consume reasonably but I work in the hotel and wedding world and when the bride and groom host an open bar it means 'get security ot pull a few idiots out of the pool in the middle of the night to save them from drowning'.

I'm not trying to sound harsh it just falls to the old adage that a few people can ruin it fo everyone and by having a program where the alcohol is unlimited for people on vacation I predict bad things.

But please rest assured I know most people can imbide within reason.

On the CC board for my cruise a person said a particular shore excursion was too pricey. My partner and I both agreed... priorities.

We don't drink so the cruise line is SOL with us.

We went on a cruise 2 years ago and didn't realize we had a cruise credit till day before we disembarked. We had to struggle to find $100.00 worth of kitsch from the gift shop to drag home to Canada LOL.

I am with sdMike, I am content with the fluids on the ship

Archived