Balconys on the Panarama deck-Dream??

tigercat

We are on the Panarama Deck in the spa rooms and have just moved from one side to the other. I think we are now on the Port side (left side facing the bow) and noticed on the pictures of the Dream that there is something different about the balconys. Is there a difference between the balconys on the different sides?

tigercat

We are on the Panarama Deck in the spa rooms and have just moved from one side to the other. I think we are now on the Port side (left side facing the bow) and noticed on the pictures of the Dream that there is something different about the balconys. Is there a difference between the balconys on the different sides?

tigercat

Only difference i remember is that With the upper balconys you don't look directly to the water, will be to the deck going around the ship with hot tubs. Only the coves look straight down to the water

On the picture it has 2 lines on the balcony and on the even side it only has one. We were on the even side but had to move because my niece decided to come with us so we needed a 3 person cabin not a 2 person one.

tigercat

Archived