Dave Koz Cruise post and pre-cruise excursions

All you Jazz fans; I have found a wonderful travel company that has great prices and fabulous excursions in Barcelona. We have signed up for the Montserrat and Cava Tour after the cruise. Why spend the day waiting to get into your room,or waiting for a late flight; take a semi-private tour of this gorgeous area, see the Cava region with Spainish sparkeling wine. They pick you up at the cruise port and then after the tour take you to your hotel or the airport (wherever you need to go). This semi private (4-8) 8 hour tour is only 89 euros which is not a whole lot more than you would spend on transfers. We will probably do a city tour also. Great customer service. I have researched many companies and I have received the most positve responses from this tour company. See the link for more information. http://www.BarcelonaDayTours.com

Archived