cruise terminal in San Francisco questions?

atlantic cruiser

I knew that. It's my fingers that mixed up 35 and 39. :D

And to Sonnenshein: Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio and Riesling

:) Happens to me daily!

And to the poster that mentioned pier 35 is an old warehouse. That's being nice! Luckily with the America's Cup coming to San Francisco (if the politicians don't screw that up) we will have a new cruise terminal built as a part of that effort.

:) Happens to me daily!

And to the poster that mentioned pier 35 is an old warehouse. That's being nice! Luckily with the America's Cup coming to San Francisco (if the politicians don't screw that up) we will have a new cruise terminal built as a part of that effort.

I can't wait for the new terminal, so I'll be disembarking in May using the warehouse and embarking in October, still using the warehouse.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I have contacted Princess and they have put my brother down as needing assistance boarding. I think also the idea of the Bon Voyage experience is a great idea and that will ensure a speedier embarkation as I was told those doing that will embark at 11:00 a.m. Again many thanks for the great ideas. We will also set up a meeting place ahead of time at pier 39. Cheers.

We are staying in a hotel near the SF pier the night before our Alaska cruise. We plan to take a cab to the pier. Now I'm concerned about us getting caught in a traffic jam in the cab. We are within walking distance, but not with our luggage. Is there a place there for "drop off" only? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

Archived