Son's friend will be 18 by sailing, can her go into Club 02?

DTC

I never said anyone was immature or unintelligent...18 year olds are very different! Just stated I personally don't know of any that would be interested in that.

And to be honest, on our past cruise, the 15-17 year old club had 4 kids in it. Three of the four kids were in a relationship together. And made that clear all over the ship. :rolleyes:

Ah- well that is a very different situation from the clubs where there were piles of kids. I will say that on the Princess there was almost nobody in the club. But the Carnival ones usually have lots going on and a large number of kids.

And I wasn't waying you had- I was just going to head others off at the pass. No offense meant.

Ah- well that is a very different situation from the clubs where there were piles of kids. I will say that on the Princess there was almost nobody in the club. But the Carnival ones usually have lots going on and a large number of kids.

And I wasn't waying you had- I was just going to head others off at the pass. No offense meant.

I can imagine the Princess ones being quite empty! And maybe since we go on a random week in February, there are never a lot of kids- so my oldest has yet to show any interest in that club. But I am sure if there were a pile of kids, she would think again!

Well- my son loved it. And he is neither immature nor unintelligent. But still in high school. I think that once they are out of high school it may be a different story. We must know different kids.

I would agree with this. When we cruise in a few weeks our son will have just turned 18. He still has several months of high school left and I don't think he would feel comfortable hanging out with adults at the dance clubs. He would still be more in his element with high school kids. But next year when he is in college and we cruise I imagine he would no longer have any interest in the teen club.

Archived