Trevor Hudlin highly recommended

Liv2kruz

We recently returned from a western caribbean cruise in which we ported in Ocho Rios, Jamaica and had a private tour scheduled with Trevor Hudlin.

Trevor was very easy to find, just as he promised us....all we had to do was ask someone upon arriving on the dock, and they directed us right to him. We had actually arrived about 30 minutes earlier than our arrangement with Trevor, so had we have arrived on time, he had assured us that he would have been on the dock with a sign waiting for us.

Everyone seemed to know who Trevor was, so that was re-assuring to us!

Our group of 9 did the Bob Marley tour. Trevor was very insightful to us as we winded our way to Nine Mile where the Bob Marley tour started. He even stopped the van in the middle of the road to get out and pick us some leaves off of the nutmeg tree...very interesting! I did not know that nutmeg grew in jamaica on trees!! He was also very entertaining, he taught us a native jamaican song, which he had us all singing on the way to our destination. I think he even got a kick out of our group of 18 year old boys who were trying to teach him some of their favorite "american songs"

Trevor Hudlin was an amazing tour guide, I would highly recommend him to be your private tour guide while in Jamaica. Honestly, I would not even think of wandering around jamaica on our own, we felt as though we were in very good hands with Trevor!!

Now, the Bob Marley tour was another experience......but I will not get into that!

Kudos for Trevor:D :D

Archived