ruby A508, A507

lovetovak

It appears that these rooms are available on all of the decks which makes me think that they are less desirable rooms. Can someone tell me what is next to them in the "white space"? Noise?

Margaret

I just looked up a random cruise and those cabins weren't available. There's a couple things. First on a cruise seach engine they often only list the first couple of cabins that are available in a category. That could be it. There could be several other cabins available, too, but not listed. As for empty spaces. I'm not sure personally what is in that space. It could be a room that all the stewards go to for supplies and ice. Once, I had a cabin across for a blank area and it was the ice machine. Before dawn every morning it sounded like gun shots as ice was propelled into the plastic containers the stewards put their ice in for the day. And, as often as I asked them to shut the door someone would always leave it open. I always try to choose a cabin that has other cabins all around me - top, bottom and sides. Still, there's no guarantees, but I feel I'm more likely to have quiet that way.

Archived