Anyone ever sailed away on St Patty's day?

So I didnt realize it when I booked it, but our upcoming Oasis cruise is on St Patricks Day...

And 1.2 million college students are on spring break that week....

Do I even need to go to any shows for entertainment??

Seriously though, we have the Chef's Table that night, so that should be nice and classy, but before and after, anyone have any first hand experience with the madness that might ensue?

Happens to be our anniversary (as well as the green holiday). We cruise often on that day (Liberty this year) and yes it will start out with a bang. Common to see lots of outfits and revelers getting an early start (way before we do the safety drill)....

And yes again there are more kids and college students (starting to be that time of the year)... The Oasis is plenty big to absorb the crowds and there will be green beer in the Pub so enjoy!

Chefs table is a lot of fun (it does get fairly warm up there and it is close quarters) be sure and get a picture with the Chef so you can put it in your cookbook ;)

Archived