Luxury Yacht Excursion

jenmal921

I would suggest if you are going to do this excursion book it as soon as you can. We booked on March 1 and in May it was posting SOLD OUT. Also, we paid $99.99 per person and in April when one of our friends was going to book it went up to $110.99. Our cruise leaves Sept. 9.

We are going with two 8 year olds, did they tell you what the miminum age requirement is?

According to the excursion page the minimum age is 5. Looks like your good to go!:D

Minimum age: 5 years

Activity Level: Moderate

Duration 3 Hours

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We were booked for 9/13. We had a letter from carnival in our cabin on Monday stating cancelled no longer offered. They gave us onboard credit for amount. Very disappointing. If you like to snorkel, get off boat and walk to the right to Paradise resteraunt and you can snorkel free with big tarpon fish. Amazing. Cruisers who paid for snorkeling were in this area.

I know. We paid back in march. We boarded on Sunday and on Monday we had the letter and the refund as an onboard credit. This was the only excursion we booked. However we did do the Cozumel bar hop which was a blast. We are doing bar hop next September again. If interested go to http://www.cozumelbarhop.com. In the Cayman we snorkled for free. Get off ship and go to right to Paradise resteraunt. Excellent snorkeling. You rent gear if you don't have your own. Have a great time.

I had noticed about a month or so ago that it wasnt on there but I just thought maybe because it was full. There were only like 4 spots left when we booked it. I'm sad if this will be true on our cruise but then I look and it like this there is the obc $200 something $$ so less I will have to pay at the end :)

Archived