Has anyone used Island Mkt. LTD for tubing?

char64

We are booked in November with Island Marketing for our Belize cave tubing and ATV excursion in Cozumel. I am looking for folks who have used them before and can let me know about their experiences. They are extremely helpful online and very prompt in responding to all my questins. I am just hoping they are as attentive in person!! Any info will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the information! We also have them booked for ATV jungle and Beach excursion in Cozumel and hope it's as great as it sounds. I appreciate the links....saves me searching!!! Thank You...keep on cruisin....

I could give you another testimonial about this company. We had a great experience dealing with them. Very nice and helpful. We were assisted by Katie from Cozumel and Sarah in Cayman they answered every silly question I had with such patience and I'm a worry wart:rolleyes: Of course I worried for nothing as the cave tubing was better then we'd expected by far and the all inclusive beach break in Cozumel was a day in paradise!!!

Archived