Had a great time on the Fascination

cruising3times

We were on the Fascination last Friday thru Monday, had a fun time. The ship really looks nice, service was excellent. We had never been on a three day cruise before and things were scheduled a little differently. We were on a company trip with over 700 others. Friday was a little rough, some people were sick, but after that it was smooth sailing all the way. We were docked in Nassau all day and night on Saturday which was a nice change for us. Sunday was a sea day. All in all it was a lot of fun.

I'll be on the Fascination on Mon. 5-23-05 sailing to Cosumel and Key West. My girlfriend and I are leaving our hubbies at home and celebrating her 60th birthday. Haven't been on that ship before...is it nice?

Barb

• 2 weeks later...
We were on the Fascination last Friday thru Monday, had a fun time. The ship really looks nice, service was excellent. We had never been on a three day cruise before and things were scheduled a little differently. We were on a company trip with over 700 others. Friday was a little rough, some people were sick, but after that it was smooth sailing all the way. We were docked in Nassau all day and night on Saturday which was a nice change for us. Sunday was a sea day. All in all it was a lot of fun.

Thanks for sharing. Im curious which company? Wish my job would send me on a cruise :)

Archived