Blue Iguana Cantina Question

parrothead74

I don't have any pictures but they are very very good - so good I ate them every day for breakfast. The burritos I had were filled with cheese, tomatoes, fried turkey sausage, lettuce, black olives and scrambled eggs and either salsa or pico de gallo (spelling)??. Delicious. They have a lot of options you can choose what you want in the burrito. The other item was good as well - they fry eggs fresh for you and put on top.

I don't have any pictures but they are very very good - so good I ate them every day for breakfast. The burritos I had were filled with cheese, tomatoes, fried turkey sausage, lettuce, black olives and scrambled eggs. Delicious. They have a lot of options you can choose what you want in the burrito. The other item was good as well - they fry eggs fresh for you and put on top.

That does sound fantastic. Did the arepas have cheese on them or were they just corn cakes?

Thanks so much for your responses, I think that and a Bloody Mary is the perfect start to a vacation day!

Couldn't agree more! :D Thanks for posting OP! This is my kind of breakfast as I like something different from the usual breakfast foods. I soooooo want to experience 2.0 and this is just yet another awesome reason. :):):)

Archived