Booked Mariner today!!....How's our cabin location?

We booked a cruise on the Mariner today. After days of trying to decide which cabin location we wanted, we chose deck 3, oceanview cabin 3602. It was the only one left in that small row of cabins, so I'm assuming it is a popular location since this cruise isn't until april of 2013. Has anyone had any experience with this location? Any input would be appreciated. :)

Really can not help you. But did you look what is on deck 4 above you? I know on another cruise line i was offered an upgrade to another deck.We found out at night we were under the disco.Thump thump and room shaking all night till it closed. We were a bit upset this was an upgrade. So now i ask the rep what is above.

We booked a cruise on the Mariner today. After days of trying to decide which cabin location we wanted, we chose deck 3, oceanview cabin 3602. It was the only one left in that small row of cabins, so I'm assuming it is a popular location since this cruise isn't until april of 2013. Has anyone had any experience with this location? Any input would be appreciated. :)

I'm not sure about that location. On the one hand you are in a very small group of cabins so there shouldn't be a lot of foot traffic in your hallway. On the other hand, you have the Photo Gallery and the entrance to Studio B right next to your corridor, and that can be a very busy very loud area. You will be right underneath the Promenade on Deck 4, which has lots of foot traffic. I also noticed that 3602 is a connecting cabin, which could increase noise from the cabin next to you.

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer!:rolleyes: If I was looking for an outside cabin I would probably look for a non-connecting one on Deck 2 in an area with less heavy traffic. However, I haven't stayed in that area, so hopefully someone who has will see your question and provide advice!:)

AWESOME LOCATION!!!!!!!!!! I stayed in this exact cabin on the Navigator back in '05. It really is a great spot to be. You are tucked away from everything, in your own little hallway with less than 20 cabins in it it think, so VERY quiet! You will love this cabin! It's also very convenient to get to the Royal Promenade. You got a good one! :)

AWESOME LOCATION!!!!!!!!!! I stayed in this exact cabin on the Navigator back in '05. It really is a great spot to be. You are tucked away from everything, in your own little hallway with less than 20 cabins in it it think, so VERY quiet! You will love this cabin! It's also very convenient to get to the Royal Promenade. You got a good one! :)

Good feedback...seems I was wrong!:o

Thank you! Thank you! Just what I wanted to hear! :D:D:D

Archived