VIP boarding on Inspiration in Long Beach

Marriedl8e

I sailed in Jan, I dont know if the VIP was inside, but I did hear them call VIP first, then it was Disabled , then zones. We had zone 1. That was a first for me.

Thanks USNUZULOOSE. It's great having Zone 1 isn't it??? We always get there early so I don't think we've ever had anything lower than that. And this is my 10th - Platinum cruise, so we will have VIP from now on! Very cool!

I love cruising!! And I want to get on the ship at the first possible moment I can so I can start my vacation!! My favorite time is cruising time! :cool:

Thank you for the great information. We'll head to the Queen Mary as we'll be there plenty early. If you see the Dad surrounded by all girls that's me.....we've got 3 girls 8, 4, 1.

Another quick question about the Inspiration - are the pools heated? Just checked the forecast and it's going to be great weather but just a bit cooler than we had anticipated - 60s high, maybe 70. Our older girls are so excited about the waterworks - just wonder if they'll be freezing.

Thanks in advance.

David

Thank you for the great information. We'll head to the Queen Mary as we'll be there plenty early. If you see the Dad surrounded by all girls that's me.....we've got 3 girls 8, 4, 1.

Another quick question about the Inspiration - are the pools heated? Just checked the forecast and it's going to be great weather but just a bit cooler than we had anticipated - 60s high, maybe 70. Our older girls are so excited about the waterworks - just wonder if they'll be freezing.

Thanks in advance.

David

No heated pools...just the hot tubs have any type of warmed up water. If the sun is out, you should be ok..once it clouds over it does tend to cool a bit.

I am looking forward to the Inspiration. I had to change my early saver booking from 5/28 to 7/9 due to my smart granddaughter getting a scholarship. Classes start 5/29:rolleyes:. I am so proud of her.

I have been on the Paradise many times are the 2 ships alot different?

I am looking forward to the Inspiration. I had to change my early saver booking from 5/28 to 7/9 due to my smart granddaughter getting a scholarship. Classes start 5/29:rolleyes:. I am so proud of her.

I have been on the Paradise many times are the 2 ships alot different?

How proud you must be of your granddaughter Vikkster! That's a WONDERFUL reason to have to change your booking!

I have cruised on Paradise many times, but this will be my first time on Inspiration. I will find out if the 2 ships are very different in 5 days.

I will probably be posting a review after the cruise, so check the boards in a couple of weeks or so and hopefully you'll be able to read all about it.

Have fun in July!!

• 7 months later...

Archived