Stateroom bar set up

RADDERS

Hi All going on the Eclipse in August and I am looking at the stateroom bar set up. Does anyone know what size of bottle you get? Thinking of getting a bottle of Jack Daniels is it 70cls or a litre bottle. Cheers

Hi All going on the Eclipse in August and I am looking at the stateroom bar set up. Does anyone know what size of bottle you get? Thinking of getting a bottle of Jack Daniels is it 70cls or a litre bottle. Cheers

Hi Radders. We were on Eclipse in August 2010 and ordered a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of Gordons Gin for a stateroom bar set-up. Both were 1 litre. Don't know if that's always/still the case though.

Justin

Hi Radders. We were on Eclipse in August 2010 and ordered a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of Gordons Gin for a stateroom bar set-up. Both were 1 litre. Don't know if that's always/still the case though.

Justin

How much is the bar set-up?

How much is the bar set-up?

£50 approx and I believe that it includes 6 mixers as well.

TO PROSE (and anyone else from the US or Canada reading this topic)

Stateroom Bar Set-Ups come in two categories...

Classic from $ 80 US and up

Premium from $ 100 US and up

For more info, including a "sample" list of liquors included in each package one can pick from see the Celebrity Website (Beverage Packages / Stateroom Bar Set-Up) = http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/tabLanding.do?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages#onboard_beverage_packages_stateroom_bar_tab/onboard/asrPanel.do%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_stateroom_bar&ComponentTypeId=17&categoryId=&currencyCode=USD

Cheers!

We do this most cruises. Its usually 1 liter (you can find out on their web site) and comes with a six pack of soda of your choice (or a 6 pack of bottled water) and some 'nuts'.

It usually is one litre, but on the Summits last cruise before dry dock they brought us a forty pounder of Bacardi Silver as they did our travel mates.... Happy times! :D

It usually is one litre, but on the Summits last cruise before dry dock they brought us a forty pounder of Bacardi Silver as they did our travel mates.... Happy times! :D

Whats a 40 pounder?

Whats a 40 pounder?

Hi Softail,

Canadian Slang for a 40 ouncer...

Our booze in Canada is measured in Metric... so it tends to come in either 750 Mls or a Litre

A Litre comes in at aprox 33.8 US ounces or 35.1 IMP ounces.

So getting "a 40" is a bit of a bonus (especially so if Celebrity is stating that their Bar Set-Ups are Litres)

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

While we are on the subject of state room bar setup.

I know Celebrity will empty the bar if you request, but if you are non alcoholic can you request what you want your bar filled with? For example can you ask that all the drink be taken out and a six pack of 7up/sprite be left in there ?

bring your own soda aboard and have the room steward empty the bar and put your own soda in the "frig"!! I always bring a case of water (big water drinker and cannot tolerate ships' water)! I place 1 or 2 in the frig as needed, then replace, never taking out the alcohol bottles. Hey, you never know!!

Never had a problem!

While we are on the subject of state room bar setup.

I know Celebrity will empty the bar if you request, but if you are non alcoholic can you request what you want your bar filled with? For example can you ask that all the drink be taken out and a six pack of 7up/sprite be left in there ?

Your steward will do most anything you ask. They are there to take care of you. We had a stateroom bar setup, and the steward refreshed our ice 2 times per day and kept our fridge filled with mixers. I'm sure they will keep it filled with sodas of your choice.

Archived