Is it possible to find comedian line up for your cruise?

QUIGONATOR

In Oct. on the Legend we really enjoyed the new nightly comedy shows! We got to know a couple of them quite well. We are even facebook friends now. Does anyone know how I could find out the comedian line up for our cruise In April ahead of time??

In Oct. on the Legend we really enjoyed the new nightly comedy shows! We got to know a couple of them quite well. We are even facebook friends now. Does anyone know how I could find out the comedian line up for our cruise In April ahead of time??

If you're Facebook friends, why don't you ask them how their schedule works and if it is publicly posted anywhere. I know they jump around a lot. I've seen Lewis Nixon on 4 different ships.

If I remember correctly it was posted in the past on John's page that it would be too difficult to list all the comedians and the ships they would be on like they do the CD's since the comedians are constantly changing. So, no there is no list like the CD list.

Archived