General arrival time for the Magic back to Galveston?

Ready 2 Go

Hey all, one more question (can't promise it will be my last :o). What is the general arrival time for the Magic back to port? I am trying to determine if I need a later flight out. I have 12:35 pm, but thinking maybe I should move it back. I saw a few threads about the ship getting back late and issues with debark, etc. Let me know!! Thanks

Which airport (HOU Hobby or IAH Bush)? Also what transportation, taxi, shuttle, etc.

I would say if you have pre-arranged to Hobby, maybe 12:30 is OK. If it were me, for IAH I would check to see what was maybe 1:30+.

Now that is just me, being conservative. I am sure plenty have made 11:30 flights and lived to tell the tale, from the tail.

As to Magic arrival times, for your August sailing - the issue of fog-related delays are MUCH lower, in fact essentially zero. But all sorts of things can clog a debarkation (security, customs, airport traffic or security, etc) - so if available for same price - bump your flights ahead and give yourself a leisurely last day. IMO.

Archived