Back from the Majesty 5/23 cruise

What can I say, folks! After my 7th cruise on my favorite little ship, I'm still smiling!!! icon_smile.gif

I'm not going to give a review but would be happy to answer any questions.

CD Bruce Kidd was great, cruise staff still friendly and attentive, no complaints about quality and quantity of food.

Bermuda is still beautiful, much recovered from last year's hurricane. Weather cooperated for the most part. Rain on Tuesday night cancelled our "Reminisants" show in St. George's and some excursions cancelled due to rough seas.

Highlight of the cruise: Finally got to meet up with our own Leslie from Bermuda, a/k/a "Cruisecruiser" on these boards. He is now a social host on the Majesty working with the cruise director's staff. I have no doubt a future CD in the making!!!

Also, finally on Saturday night, after searching all week, I was very happy to have caught up and met with fellow Cruise Critic debjo and some members of her family who were cruising and celebrating a special birthday!

Welcome back Theresa!!! I am dying to hear all about it. I was checking up on you through the bridge cam and got more and more jealous each time I looked. Glad to hear you had yet ANOTHER wonderful cruise on our favorite ship.

For CaribBeantown & Cruisecruiser...

"Ditto" to your remarks...we just love Bermuda and it was nice to be with all our family on the MAJESTY...everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. It was a great ship for the first time cruisers in our family group.

Theresa & Leslie, I was so glad to have finally met you both on the last day of the cruise. I was beginning to think that we wouldn't, but in meeting you both on Saturday, all of the items on my "to do list" were finally completed. It is nice to finally put a face with your names. Thanks again for all of your pre-cruise advice. Without it, our family cruise celebration wouldn't have been the success it was!

Debjo icon_biggrin.gif

Boatwht.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;4;25;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  Until the NORWEGIAN DAWN 2004 (Can't Hardly Wait But Still Wishing I Was Going On The NORWAY Instead!)

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500 NORWEGIAN MAJESTY 2004 Bermuda Bound Again!

QE2-Bermuda 2003

PACIFIC PRINCESS-Bermuda 2002

REGAL EMPRESS-New England/Canada 2001

Sounds like a great trip. The deals to Bermuda a great right now. Why are they so low?

We were on Majesty in late March on one of the last to Carabbean til fall. Had the pleasure of meeting Leslie and have to agree, a future CD. Great personality and was everywhere you went on the ship. He was looking forward to the Bermuda run.

"Baby lets cruise away from here"

Archived