Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

Drew devine had posted on Facebook in 4 week he Will be on the adventure of the seas to bring her san juan

Adventure OTS - Abel Jeney started on July 14 for 4 months. Drew Devine expects to join Adventure for the TA on Nov 3.

Allure OTS - Allan Brooks starts Sept 2 until Nov 4. Ken Rush expects to return after his break on Nov 4. Jimmy Rhodes expects to join the ship as CD sometime in February.

Brilliance OTS - Paul Lancaster started early September

Enchantment OTS - John Blair started on July 12 until November 17

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey started July 19 until November 24. Activities Manager Leigh Xuereb's break begins November 4 and Leigh expects to return on Nov 24 as Cruise Director to cover Richard's break. Richard expects to return to EX when his break ends (exact return date unknown but a break is typically 6-8 weeks long) and at that point, Leigh expects to be transferred to another (unknown) ship as their CD.

Freedom OTS - Graham Seymour September 30 through February 3rd, then he's returning again April 7 through July 28. After that, Graham's 3 years on FR is up, and he requested a smaller ship to Alaska or New Zealand, for a change of scenery, but things can change quite quickly or not at all...ship's life (See Graham's thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1676462)

Grandeur OTS - Rich Edwards September 14th until Nov 7

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started on June 16 thru October (exact end date?) (for feedback on Joff: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1679948)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) started Sept 16 (needs confirmation)

Legend OTS - Dan Whitney started August 21

Liberty OTS - Leo Papa started mid-July until Nov 10

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman started July 16 (until when?)

Mariner OTS - Steve Davies (dates?)

Monarch OTS - Mitch Merucci Sept 17 through Nov 16. Marc Walker will return Nov. 16 until April 2 when Monarch leaves the fleet.

Navigator OTS - Simona Ferraiuolo started May 27 until Nov 3, then Jimmy Rhodes

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert *started 6/9 until 10/6 then Ricky Matthews 10/6 until 12/1 (Here's a Washington Post article on Ricky: http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...gBW_story.html)

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown started on Aug 31 until mid-December. (They are going home for 6 weeks over Christmas/New Years)

Rhapsody OTS - Casey Pelter started July 20 (until when?)

Serenade OTS - James Andrews (dates?)

Splendour OTS - Who is the current CD? *João Pereira returns for the fall/winter season in South America (Dec 9th?)

Vision OTS - Keith Williams started Sept 14

Voyager OTS - Lixin Fang started in Shanghai on June 19, then Gordon Whatman 27th September until January 24th 2013

Just saw on Drew Devine's Facebook page that he is going to Adventure in 4 weeks (no exact dates listed) and bring it back to San Juan.

EDIT: Sorry Donna, just noticed you already had it listed.

Bob

LOL. No problem...I'd rather have two people providing updates here than none at all! :)

The transatlantic begins on Nov 3, so I listed that as his start date since he said that he would bring it back to SJ.

Donna -

Do you know anything about Mitch Marucci, who will be the CD on Monarch of the Seas on Oct 29?

Also your a Long Islander as well?

Pauly

I've never sailed with Mitch...but if you go back a few pages, there are some comments about him on this thread.

And, yes, I'm originally from Elmont, but I've lived in Massapequa for the past 25 years. Where on LI are you from?

Donna, I was really excited to see Leigh will be back to cover Richards break!Do you think Leigh will still be the cruiser director on the new years cruise?

I can't imagine that Richard will be back in time for New Year's. His break should be at least 6 weeks long, if not 8 weeks. But, who knows for sure. Either one of them would be AWESOME, both together are unbelievable, so you can't lose however long the break turns out to be.

Does anyone know who will be CD on Voyager of the Seas in February?

Who is succeeding leo papa as cd after november 10? Travelling 11/24 .

Info is not available yet, but I update the list daily, so keep monitoring this thread. Can't even venture a guess on either of these yet.

Just off Jewel of the Seas 9/23 sailing. Dennis Charles was the Cruise Director.

Adventure OTS - Abel Jeney started on July 14 for 4 months. Drew Devine expects to join Adventure for the TA on Nov 3.

Allure OTS - Allan Brooks starts Sept 2 until Nov 4. Ken Rush expects to return after his break on Nov 4. Jimmy Rhodes expects to join the ship as CD sometime in February.

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey started July 19 until November 24. Activities Manager Leigh Xuereb's break begins November 4 and Leigh expects to return on Nov 24 as Cruise Director to cover Richard's break. Richard expects to return to EX when his break ends (exact return date unknown but a break is typically 6-8 weeks long) and at that point, Leigh expects to be transferred to another (unknown) ship as their CD.

Freedom OTS - Graham Seymour September 30 through February 3rd, then he's returning again April 7 through July 28. After that, Graham's 3 years on FR is up, and he requested a smaller ship to Alaska or New Zealand, for a change of scenery, but things can change quite quickly or not at all...ship's life (See Graham's thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1676462)

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started on June 16 thru October (exact end date?) (for feedback on Joff: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1679948)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) started Sept 16

Monarch OTS - Mitch Merucci Sept 17 through Nov 16. Marc Walker will return Nov. 16 until April 2 when Monarch leaves the fleet.

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert *started 6/9 until 10/6 then Ricky Matthews 10/6 until 12/1 (Here's a Washington Post article on Ricky: http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...gBW_story.html)

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown started on Aug 31 until mid-December. (They are going home for 6 weeks over Christmas/New Years)

Splendour OTS - Who is the current CD? *João Pereira returns for the fall/winter season in South America (Dec 9th?)

Voyager OTS - Lixin Fang started in Shanghai on June 19, then Gordon Whatman 27th September until January 24th 2013

I can't imagine that Richard will be back in time for New Year's. His break should be at least 6 weeks long, if not 8 weeks. But, who knows for sure. Either one of them would be AWESOME, both together are unbelievable, so you can't lose however long the break turns out to be.

I know! Having both of them was awesome. I like leigh better than richard though, so I was hoping he would be the cruise director on the new years cruise.

I know! Having both of them was awesome. I like leigh better than richard though, so I was hoping he would be the cruise director on the new years cruise.

I like Leigh better than Richard too (still love Richard, just love Leigh more). My best guess is that Leigh will still be the CD for the New Years cruise. But it's only a guess.

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) started Sept 16

Does anyone know who will be replacing Bobby and Becky Brown on Radiance when they are off for 6 weeks in Dec/Jan? That's peak season in Australia, so hopefully they will put a good cruise director on those sailings and not just a fill in.

Thanks

Does anyone know who will be replacing Bobby and Becky Brown on Radiance when they are off for 6 weeks in Dec/Jan? That's peak season in Australia, so hopefully they will put a good cruise director on those sailings and not just a fill in.

Thanks

It wasn't known yet when they joined RD on August 31. Hopefully someone knows and will tell us.

Archived