Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

on FB I Just messaged Frankie (activities Manager) on Explorer and he said he is there until March 5th and Richard gets on board on Feb 1st, So according to him Richard is the CD starting feb 1 :) yay So SO excited!!!

Excellent! I consider this info from a credible source.

So, the question remains, does Leigh go on break Feb 1 through March 3, and then return to Explorer, so Richard can move over to Freedom to relieve Drew on March 3? Or, is Richard staying with EX and Leigh going elsewhere after his break, and someone else taking over Graham's role on FR?

Any ideas where Luke Aerowsmith goes from Enchantment? I had heard he AND activities manager Darryl Dyball were going to Jewel, not I'm not sure if I misheard?

You are corect. In talking to Darryl in December he said that unless plans change, and they do, he was going to Jewel as activity manager but Luke was going somewhere else, unforunately I don't remember where. Think it was a voyager or freedom class ship. Darryl was going to work with Dennnis - don't know if he was staying on long enough to work with Carly. He was on Enchantment for our November 1 cruise so he may be due for a vacation soon.

He should be...........

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st ***Richard Spacey said that he expects to return to EX on February 1st, and at that point, Leigh said that he expects to be transferred to another (unknown) ship as their CD. However, there is a report from Freedom that Richard will be reassigned to FR, so there might be some changes to the expected schedule.

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though March 3. (Richard Spacey is rumored to be replacing Graham Seymour as the regular CD on Freedom as of March 3, as Graham was reassigned to other ships. This has not been confirmed by Richard yet, and could change)

Then we would have Drew as our CD on our Feb. 10 cruise and Richard for our May 19 FR cruise.

Excellent! I consider this info from a credible source.

So, the question remains, does Leigh go on break Feb 1 through March 3, and then return to Explorer, so Richard can move over to Freedom to relieve Drew on March 3? Or, is Richard staying with EX and Leigh going elsewhere after his break, and someone else taking over Graham's role on FR?

Hi Donna! We returned from the New Years cruise. Richard is coming on February 1st and Leigh is going on break. Leigh has been assigned permanent cruise director on the explorer. So he will come back after his break. I believe he said in april.

Hi Donna! We returned from the New Years cruise. Richard is coming on February 1st and Leigh is going on break. Leigh has been assigned permanent cruise director on the explorer. So he will come back after his break. I believe he said in april.

Thanks so much for this info, JerseyCruiser! I love Leigh (even more than Richard), and I'm so happy that he has received a permanent CD assignment, and I know that he is happy to remain on Explorer (because his girlfriend also works on that ship).

Adventure OTS - Anthony Richards starts January 6

Allure OTS - As reported from cruisers currently on the ship, Allan Brooks is the CD for the January 6th sailing. Ken Rush posted on his FB page that he was returning to Allure from his vacation on January 6 - perhaps there is an overlapping transitional period before the changeover?

Brilliance OTS - Paul Lancaster started September 21 until the end of January (exact date? Who will be the next CD?)

Enchantment OTS - Luke Aerosmith started Nov 1. John Blair is due back on Jan 14. *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral per his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruis...609?ref=stream

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st ***Richard Spacey will return to EX on February 1st to cover Leigh's break. Leigh will return as the regular CD of Explorer, and Richard will be reassigned to FR (March 3?)

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though March 3. Richard Spacey is replacing Graham Seymour as the regular CD on Freedom as of March 3, as Graham was reassigned to other ships.

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) *Jimmy Rhodes starts April 21 in Baltimore, and this will be his regular ship for a few contracts.

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started November 22 until sometime in March, returning end of May through early September (exact dates? Who will be filling in for Joff from March through May?)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until sometime in March, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March through July, and again in Sept).

Legend OTS - Dan Whitney started August 21 (until when?) Jimmy Rhodes will be on Legend post-drydock and prior to his moving to Grandeur in April (exact dates unknown)

Liberty OTS - Who is the new CD starting Jan 5? Rich Edwards should be returning from his break sometime in April (exact date?)

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 for 2 months (exact end date?), then Susan from Scotland is scheduled to be the CD.

Mariner OTS - Carly Boileau until Feb 10 then Steve Davis Feb.10 - May 6th

Monarch OTS - Marc Walker Nov. 16 until April 1 when Monarch leaves the fleet.

Navigator OTS - Jimmy Rhodes started Nov 3 until Jan 19, then Simona Ferraiuolo from Jan 19 until March 30, then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1. Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break (exact date unknown, but Ricky will be on Rhapsody until March 11, so it's sometime after that depending on if he is going straight to Oasis or taking a short break in between ships)

Radiance OTS - Bill Brunkhorst is filling in for Bobby Brown (approx 6 week break which began mid-December). Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May through Sept.

Rhapsody OTS - Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 24 (who will be the CD March 11 through May 24?)

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones Dec 14 until Jan 28. James Andrews will return Jan 28 until most likely the repo back to the Med for the summer. Ken is likely doing the repositioning on that date .

Splendour OTS - João Pereira returned Dec 9 for the winter season in South America

Vision OTS - Keith Williams started Sept 14 until Jan 14

Voyager OTS - Graham Seymour January 8 until March 23rd to fill-in for Gordon Whatman's break

Sailing Explorer on March 5, 2013, but according to list and posts Richard is covering Leigh's break but Leigh's break goes until April and Richard is expected to be reassiged to FR on 3/3?? but the Explorer will be out to sea on 3/3:eek:

Any idea who the CD for this sailing will be?

Thanks so much for this info, JerseyCruiser! I love Leigh (even more than Richard), and I'm so happy that he has received a permanent CD assignment, and I know that he is happy to remain on Explorer (because his girlfriend also works on that ship).

We like Leigh better than Richard too. He actually just found out on our cruise! Hopefully his girlfriend can stay on the explorer as well

Where is Leo from Rio and Simeon Baker?

Leo Papa was on Liberty from July until Nov 10, and then took a break. Maybe he's back on Liberty now???

Is Simeon still with RCI? He hasn't been in the CD rotation since I've been keeping the list (approx 1 year).

Sailing Explorer on March 5, 2013, but according to list and posts Richard is covering Leigh's break but Leigh's break goes until April and Richard is expected to be reassiged to FR on 3/3?? but the Explorer will be out to sea on 3/3:eek:

I was hoping that Richard would still be on this sailing.....Does anyone know who will cover until Leigh gets back??

I know...the dates don't seem to match up. We'll have to refine them.

I just spied a conversation Rich Edwards was having on his Facebook. He joins Liberty on 8th April. :)

Allure OTS - As reported from cruisers currently on the ship, Allan Brooks is the CD for the January 6th sailing. Ken Rush posted on his FB page that he was returning to Allure from his vacation on January 6 - perhaps there is an overlapping transitional period before the changeover?

Brilliance OTS - Paul Lancaster started September 21 until the end of January (exact date? Who will be the next CD?)

Enchantment OTS - Luke Aerosmith started Nov 1. John Blair is due back on Jan 14. *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral per his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruis...609?ref=stream

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st ***Richard Spacey will return to EX on February 1st to cover Leigh's break. Leigh will return as the regular CD of Explorer, and Richard will be reassigned to FR (March 3?)

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though March 3. Richard Spacey is replacing Graham Seymour as the regular CD on Freedom as of March 3, as Graham was reassigned to other ships.

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) *Jimmy Rhodes starts April 21 in Baltimore, and this will be his regular ship for a few contracts.

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started November 22 until sometime in March, returning end of May through early September (exact dates? Who will be filling in for Joff from March through May?)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until sometime in March, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March through July, and again in Sept).

Legend OTS - Dan Whitney started August 21 (until when?) Jimmy Rhodes will be on Legend post-drydock and prior to his moving to Grandeur in April (exact dates unknown)

Liberty OTS - Who is the new CD starting Jan 5? Rich Edwards should be returning from his break on April 8.

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 for 2 months (exact end date?), then Susan from Scotland is scheduled to be the CD.

Navigator OTS - Jimmy Rhodes started Nov 3 until Jan 19, then Simona Ferraiuolo from Jan 19 until March 30, then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1. Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break (exact date unknown, but Ricky will be on Rhapsody until March 11, so it's sometime after that depending on if he is going straight to Oasis or taking a short break in between ships)

Radiance OTS - Bill Brunkhorst is filling in for Bobby Brown (approx 6 week break which began mid-December). Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May through Sept.

Rhapsody OTS - Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 24 (who will be the CD March 11 through May 24?)

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones Dec 14 until Jan 28. James Andrews will return Jan 28 until most likely the repo back to the Med for the summer. Ken is likely doing the repositioning on that date .

Splendour OTS - João Pereira returned Dec 9 for the winter season in South America

Voyager OTS - Graham Seymour January 8 until March 23rd to fill-in for Gordon Whatman's break

After the birth of his first daughter, Simeon is staying on land and selling Porsches in Saskatchewan (where his dancer wife is from)

and proof

http://saskatchewan.porschedealer.com/about_us/team.php

Definitely not the Simeon I was thinking of! I thought he was on Allure (as host at the Comedy Club, among other duties).

Definitely not the Simeon I was thinking of! I thought he was on Allure (as host at the Comedy Club, among other duties).

Well, this is the Cruise Director thread . . . Simeon the comedian is a whole 'nother animal ;-) This Simeon Baker is the once CD, brother of another ex CD Matt Baker . . .

I wonder what happened to Clodaugh "Hello Clo" (?O'Donnel) -she was on the Jewel and was my favorite. Anyone know??

Fran

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st ***Richard Spacey said that he expects to return to EX on February 1st, and at that point, Leigh said that he expects to be transferred to another (unknown) ship as their CD. However, there is a report from Freedom that Richard will be reassigned to FR, so there might be some changes to the expected schedule.

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though March 3. (Richard Spacey is rumored to be replacing Graham Seymour as the regular CD on Freedom as of March 3, as Graham was reassigned to other ships. This has not been confirmed by Richard yet, and could change)

Liberty OTS - Who is the new CD starting Jan 5? Rich Edwards should be returning from his break sometime in April (exact date?)

Donna, I just boarded the Liberty for the second Rock Legends Cruise. Leo Papa is back on board per the Cruise Compass. If I see him, I will ask for how long. Last year on this cruise, the CD wasn't out and about much at all.

Liberty OTS - Leo Papa started Jan 5th. Rich Edwards should be returning from his break on April 8.

I wonder what happened to Clodaugh "Hello Clo" (?O'Donnel) -she was on the Jewel and was my favorite. Anyone know??

Fran

Clo's name comes up on this list from time-to-time, generally for a short contract as a fill-in for another CD's break. I don't believe she is in the regular rotation, but I don't think she has left the company either.

Archived