Spa Amenities and Thermal Suite on Veendam

Happy HALer

Hello HALers,

We are considering a cruise on the Veendam. We have been on the Noordam twice and enjoyed it very much. I have a few questions. I see the Veendam has Spa Veranda Suites. What are the "spa amenities" tha come with that suite? It looks like the only other diffrence is the Spa Suites are a little smaller than the regular Veranda Suites. Also, how does the Thermal Suite compare to the Noordam? We really enjoyed it on the Noordam.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Barry

Hello HALers,

We are considering a cruise on the Veendam. We have been on the Noordam twice and enjoyed it very much. I have a few questions. I see the Veendam has Spa Veranda Suites. What are the "spa amenities" tha come with that suite? It looks like the only other diffrence is the Spa Suites are a little smaller than the regular Veranda Suites. Also, how does the Thermal Suite compare to the Noordam? We really enjoyed it on the Noordam.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Barry

It's nothing like the Noordam. It has no hydro pool or if I remember correctly not even a jacuzzi. Just a few heated loungers that look out onto an open deck where your only view is the people passing by.

We were in a verandah suite on the Veendam and didn't feel that the thermal suite was worth the extra charge. We sailed on the Noordam twice and purchased the spa cruise pass both times and loved it.

Archived