Just off Voyager of the Seas, review to come! Any specific questions ask away!

OK, we have never been on a rccl cruise that tendered (other than coco cay) So, if i read correctly, you get a ticket sometime after 9:30 and then wait for your number to be called. Then you go get on a boat and go to the mainland. It appears that there is no difficulty getting back on the ship, just departing? Is there a way to get lower numbers, or does one just get in line earlier? Also, is priority given to c&a status?

Thanks,

I'm confused on the dining situation. We selected 8pm dining when we booked with our Travel Agent. Is it like Carnival to where there's two seatings? One early and one late? Will others be sitting with us at that time?

There are two regular dining times for traditional dining on Voyager in the main dining room (MDR) - 8:00, which is called 'late seating', and 5:30, which is called 'early seating'. You have MDR late seating. (Good choice, in my opinion!:D)

The OP was talking about 'My Time Dining" (MTD) which is a special dining program where you reserve the time you want dinner in the main dining room. A limited section of the dining room is available for MTD.

You have traditional dining late seating (8:00) and there will be lots of other diners at that time. You'll most likely be at a table with other people, and you'll be at the same table all week unless you ask to change it.

Hope this helps!

Judy

Archived