Fax or E-mail to pre-register for shore excursions?

Jeconk

I would also call. I tried to register on the internet. I waited a week and called, They did not have my registration-I then registered on the phone with the rep and received an immediate e-mail confirmation. You will need your booking number to register. When expecting an e-mail from NCL, be sure and check your spam folder. All of my e-mails from NCL were caught up in the spam folder on AOL. If looking for spam on AOL, click on manage mail, then take a look at the spam folder.

We just returned from the 5/23 sailing to Bermuda on the Crown. (Had a great time icon_smile.gif I registered for excursions about 3 weeks ago on the NCL website. I then recieved an e-mail confirmation and a .pdf confirmation to print out in about 24 hours. Hope this helps!

I've read about a lot of problems with the online registration. We sail in two and a half weeks. We registered for our excursions about three weeks ago and didn't get any e-mail confirmation, but when our tix arrived last week, our confirmation was printed on our tix.

Long story short: Online registration appeared to work for us. We'll know for sure in a few weeks.

Your Friendly Bartender

I pre-registered online for the Spirit for May 15 and within two days my travel agent got a confirmation. Everything went fine. My tickets were in my cabin when I got on the ship. Maybe I was just lucky! Of course, I couldn't use one of the tickets because we got to Juneau late!

Archived