Pool depth on Oasis

riclop

I don't know the exact depth, but I was able to comfortably stand in the pools with my head and part of my shoulders standing out of the water and I am 5'4", so I am guessing about 4 and a half feet or a little deeper. Plus there are spots to sit on the side where there is only a couple of inches, so you can sun, but have the coolness of the water. Hope this helps.

I don't know the exact depth, but I was able to comfortably stand in the pools with my head and part of my shoulders standing out of the water and I am 5'4", so I am guessing about 4 and a half feet or a little deeper. Plus there are spots to sit on the side where there is only a couple of inches, so you can sun, but have the coolness of the water. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much!!!

• 2 years later...

Just got off the Oasis in March and I personally look at depth signs before entering pools so I know what I'm swimming in. On the Oasis, the main pool is 4' 1" at one end and 4' 9" at the other. The beach pool is 4' 5" by 4' 9" and the H2O Zone pool ranges from 2' 9" to 3' 5" with a separate current pool/ lazy river (3' 5"). The sports pool is 4' 6" at each end and 4' 9" in the middle. The depth of the hot tubs are not marked but I would estimate somewhere between 2.5 and 3 feet. I hope this helped!

There are 6 pools with varying depths, up to about 18 ft. for the Aquatheater pool. No need really to be concerned in advance as diving is not allowed in any of the pools (except for the professional divers aboard).