My Time Dining and Food Allergies

My daughter is allergic to eggs. It's not an anaphylactic reaction (just GI, but it's not pretty!), so obviously we try to avoid eggs at all costs.

With My Time Dining, do we have a different waitstaff each night? Do we just let every waiter know about her allergy and should we tell the head waiter also? At restaurants and such, we usually do a good job of avoiding eggs as long as waiters are helpful about the ingredients.

Thanks!

I'm Gluten Free and cruised MTD on Navigator last year.

Drop an email to special_needs@rccl.com to advise them; pop in your reservation number and ask them to advise the dining room of your needs. When you board head over to the MTD section of the dining room and have a word with the Maitre d'. S/he should have your details already. You can ask to be seated in the same section of the dining room for continuity purposes. If you can decide beforehand the times you want to dine it may help but it's not essential. On the first night you will be given the following day menu and you can choose what she would like to eat and it will be provided egg-free.

We've done my time twice, and both times we made a reservation for the same time each evening. We had the same serving staff every night except for the one time that we were late to dinner. They seated us right away, but at an adjacent section. Our regular waiter came over to make sure they were taking care of us. And the replacement waiter was our waiter the last morning at breakfast and remembered us. They'll take great care of you!! Enjoy the cruise!

Archived