Splendor pictures

hannahsmomtoo

If anyone has pictures of the Splendor... pictures of themselves on the Splendor.. pictures of the Splendor at a port... pictures of their cousin's exwife on the Splendor.. pictures of something that LOOKS like the Splendor.. I would be thrilled to see them.

I am obsessed. I can't stop. and I think I have exhausted google! :D

Yep.. done it. ( and a great tour it is ! )

Thank you though. I really think I am beyond help at this point LOL :rolleyes:

I have been there for quite some time. Fortunately I have a little less than two weeks to go.

You know, there is a support group that meets weekly in the basement of a local church you are welcome to join. It's like a 12-step program, except you are allowed to drink and gamble.

I have been there for quite some time. Fortunately I have a little less than two weeks to go.

You know, there is a support group that meets weekly in the basement of a local church you are welcome to join. It's like a 12-step program, except you are allowed to drink and gamble.

HA ! Drinking is probably the only way I will get through the next 6 months.. Good thing there is no "First cruise intervention team" because I would be screwed.

Host Mach: This is not helping her (or my) obsession. She needs help, not a facilitator! You are only feeding the addiction.

That's my job! Besides, this is an addiction that has no cure and none is wanted or needed...

:D

I really am obsessed. I am a single parent of a 13 year old.. and this is our first vacation... ( and we sail on my bday )...

I almost wish I hadnt booked so early because the wait MAY kill me ! :D

I'll be on board with just me and my 12&13 yo boys. Can't wait to lock up the cell phones and just spend time with them and no work intrusions.

I really am obsessed. I am a single parent of a 13 year old.. and this is our first vacation... ( and we sail on my bday )...

I almost wish I hadnt booked so early because the wait MAY kill me !

You will LOVE the Splendor... she's simply gorgeous...

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

I agree totally... AND will you do a review ( yes ) when you come back? ( yes ) with pictures? ( yes ) ;)

I have another thread polling people about whether they want a photo review or a 'live from'.

Either way, yes there will be pictures (another obsession). My last photo review was a 3-day Majesty cruise in June - I took something over 800 pictures.

On Princess a couple years ago I took something like 2400 pictures. It is to the point that sometimes I force myself to leave the camera behind.

Splendor is a picture-taking cruise though.

I have another thread polling people about whether they want a photo review or a 'live from'.

Either way, yes there will be pictures (another obsession). My last photo review was a 3-day Majesty cruise in June - I took something over 800 pictures.

On Princess a couple years ago I took something like 2400 pictures. It is to the point that sometimes I force myself to leave the camera behind.

Splendor is a picture-taking cruise though.

Hooray ! I will live vicariously through you then !!!

Archived