caribbeantown...have question for you.

mikenpat

Hi Theresa,
I have a question for you and thought maybe in your line of work you might be able to answer this for me. I am interested in getting a small upgrade on my Majesty Bermuda cruise. I am in a superior inside and want to go to an outside cabin. So, my question is who do I call? my ta or ncl directly? Can they do this for no charge to me do you think? Thank you for any advice you might be able to offer.
Patti

Bermuda Bound!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;8;8;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

There is some good info on Cruise Diva regarding upgrades. I wasn't having any luck posting the link here. Click on "Select a cruise ship stateroom," and scroll down to "Cabin Upgrades." I can send you the link via email if you want.

[This message was edited by CaribBeantown on 06-02-04 at 01:35 PM.]

[This message was edited by CaribBeantown on 06-02-04 at 01:36 PM.]

[This message was edited by CaribBeantown on 06-02-04 at 01:38 PM.]

caribbeantown, (Theresa)
Thank you for your advice and comments. I will check out that cruisediva site.

BTW, any change on the date of your tour? Do you know any other TA's that run tours also? I would love for my sons to get a chance to see the inside of the ship before we go so that they have an idea of the size, feel, etc. Could you please let me know if you know of any other tours, (besides V.O.) thanks
Patti

Bermuda Bound!
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;8;8;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Archived