Our Fabulous Vacation: My Liberty of the Seas Photo Review

Thanks so much for such a wonderful and indepth review! The pictures are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your great time with everyone!

My pleasure, I'm happy you enjoyed the review!

Scotchie's FYI:

there is one in Falmouth too..... It was a tent last year when we were on the Allure, they are supposed to be in a storefront at some point. The chicken and pork were excellent!!!!!

Thanks for the FYI! That's great to know in case we're in a time crunch :).

A heads up to you bakers out there who are hiring a driver in Cozumel. You can ask the driver to stop at the Mega supermarket, and pick up your vanilla there. I've heard that the price is much lower than what you would find at tourist stops. I tried some of my Mom's vanilla, and it was INCREDIBLE. I can't wait to get some of my own. I plan to stock up when we go back in September.

Hi Virtopia! Yes we decided on the 23rd. Are you on the Roll Call yet? I'll join it once I book on Monday. That way we can meet at the Meet and Mingle. My TA has a great sale in line with the WOW sale. Wesley, Rae, and her husband Rod are coming, we're going to have such a good time.

Oh wow! We are a week after you on the Freedom! Almost..Maybe next time! :cool:

Oh wow! We are a week after you on the Freedom! Almost..Maybe next time! :cool:

I know! So close! I think we did the same thing with the Southern Caribbean. Looks like the odds are good that we'll all meet sometime onboard!

have done another great review! Let me see if my memory is correct. Is your husband an Eagle fan [NFL] ?

Thank you so much! Yes, that's him! We grew up up South Jersey and most of his family lives in Philly.

Loved your review. Thanks for going to so much trouble. I especially loved your photos. If no one has already asked, may I ask what type of camera do you use? Ken

Thank you! No problem, I have a Canon Powershot ELPH 100 :)

Thanks again for your review!

I just went over to look at the pictures of the hotel again and I think I might switch my current pre hotel cruise (Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina) to this one! Plus, it's walking distance to the restaurant and club you mentioned and those are both spots that we'd want to try.

Thanks again for your review!

I just went over to look at the pictures of the hotel again and I think I might switch my current pre hotel cruise (Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina) to this one! Plus, it's walking distance to the restaurant and club you mentioned and those are both spots that we'd want to try.

I'm glad the hotel photos were helpful. I think the restaurant and club together make a great evening out. Not sure where we're staying yet, I think we may try for a beachfront hotel this time. Then again I might give Priceline a go. I go over this again and again about a million times before I make my decision, so who knows? :rolleyes:

After reading your Liberty review last week I sent a email to the address you provided for a special table request, and I just receive an email response back yesterday and it is now on my reservation! Man I'm glad I read the whole review and caught that little tidbid!

Man....The things I have learned on Cruise Critic and your reviews have been PRICELESS! :cool:

After reading your Liberty review last week I sent a email to the address you provided for a special table request, and I just receive an email response back yesterday and it is now on my reservation! Man I'm glad I read the whole review and caught that little tidbid!

Man....The things I have learned on Cruise Critic and your reviews have been PRICELESS! :cool:

Awesome, I'm glad to hear it worked for you! I love Cruise Critic, there's so much great information here. Feels good to pass the info along! :)

Our flights departed at 9:40 AM. EWR was nice and quiet when we got there at 7. This was our first time on Jetblue, and I have to say I was impressed by their service and efficiency. And I loved that our checked bags flew for free.

We went through security quickly and easily, and sat for about 45 minutes before boarding. Our flight was smooth and uneventful. The leather seats were comfy and we had lots of leg room. The TV's in the seats were a nice touch. They had stations like Bravo, CNN, MTV, and ESPN for viewing. I had my Kindle Fire loaded with a couple movies so I used that instead.

IMG_0047.jpg

I liked the free snacks they offered on Jetblue. The Terra Blue potato chips were yummy, not too salty:

IMG_0048.jpg

they give free snacks on jet blue???????????????????

and they have seat back tvs?

too bad i picked delta for the orlando-JFK flight. I could have picked jet blue.

do you have to pay for luggage on jet blue?

they give free snacks on jet blue??????????????????? YUP!:D

and they have seat back tvs? Sure do! :)

too bad i picked delta for the orlando-JFK flight. I could have picked jet blue.

do you have to pay for luggage on jet blue?

First bag flys free.

Yes, first bag is free. We love Jetblue, looking forward to flying with them again!

Edited by Host Faith

Thanks so much for taking the time to post this review! It was awesome!!!!!! We are just back from a cruise on the Freedom and to say we loved it was an understatement. :) What we didn't like was the transportation to and from the airport and I'm sad to say I don't think I'd sail through Port Canaveral again so I'm glad to see that the Liberty seems to be as awesome as the Freedom and I'm looking into booking my next cruise on her just from this review! :) We loved the Freedom class!!!!!

I love that you are so positive and enjoy it so much. That is how we are! We just feel glad that we are on vacation and someone else is taking care of us!

I did find it interesting in your comments on the desserts in the main DR. We love to dress up and go there for dinner and 10 years ago the desserts are what made the whole meal. That was the only comment we had from our cruise was the fact that the desserts are much less then they used to be. I guess I can't complain, though, because my clothes I bought still fit at the end of the cruise! LOL!

Loved all the pictures you posted and wanted to "Thank you" for posting all the pictures you did. I know how much time that can take. I never saw that we had the Dress in your white dinner night so I'm looking forward to taking part in that on her as well!

Have a great time on your next cruise and I'll be waiting for that review as well!

Happy Sails!

Robin