"Movies Under the Stars"...on the Star??

Olwyn

:confused: HI All,

I just received the new Princess Brochure and they make a big deal about the Movie Screen above the main pool.

It seems that these screens exist only on the Caribbean Princess and the Grand...any idea when they plan to add this feature to the other Grand Class Ships??

I wonder why they would choose to 'outfit' the oldest of the ships (Grand), after the Caribbean Princess, instead of the newer ones?? :rolleyes:

Anyone know if this feature might be added to the Star before October, when I cruise with my family?

Thanks!

Olwyn

After sailing the CB in March with MOTS, I too was wondering about the STar, since we have booked it as our next cruise. I called Princess to inquire and although they did say it would be installed eventually, there was nothing to indicate that it would be done in the near future. They said it was installed on the Grand right away because it was going into dry dock and would be repositioning home port out of Galveston, and therefore it was good timing to be able to do it. So I guess one could assume that the next time Star goes into dry dock, hopefully MOTS will become a part of her as well.

So I guess we don't know when the Star is going into dry dock do we? To be honest the brochure for the Spring 2006 schedule doesn't make mention of MUTS on the STAR.

Maybe they are unsure if they will be installing it, or when.

Any news?:confused:

That is all I can say!! Plus Rats!!:(

We want Movies Under the Stars...since it takes up at least 2 double page spreads in the new brochure!!

No fair!! (stamping feet)

Will just have to drink a few more Mai Tais in the hot-tub to drown my sorrows!:D

Olwyn

That is all I can say!! Plus Rats!!:(

We want Movies Under the Stars...since it takes up at least 2 double page spreads in the new brochure!!

No fair!! (stamping feet)

Will just have to drink a few more Mai Tais in the hot-tub to drown my sorrows!:D

Olwyn

I for one am jumping up and down for joy that it will not be on the Star prior to my next cruise!! Yeah!!

Archived