We've jumped ship

Well after booking a cruise and stay in June on the Dream, for our honeymoon, we have cancelled it and jumped ship and re- booked for the Celebration as my son has a job as a member of the cabaret team, so it will be Turkey for us instead of Majorca Really looking forward to it:)

Well after booking a cruise and stay in June on the Dream, for our honeymoon, we have cancelled it and jumped ship and re- booked for the Celebration as my son has a job as a member of the cabaret team, so it will be Turkey for us instead of Majorca Really looking forward to it:)

Aww, lovely - I'm sure you won't regret it - and it will be great to see your son's shows!

yes it will be lovely to see his shows. I think i would have been wondering what they were like,its not the same listening to him tell you about them. so at least it will be something else to remember for years to come. We did try to find another hotel in Majorca as the one we had booked was not looking good, but couldn't find one we liked.

Really looking forward to the hotel in Olu Deniz, it looks fab.

Ronjae, a shame we won't meet, was looking forward to it especially the muddle with you all having the same name. Anyway we will keep in touch. and who knows we may end up on the same ship if we do it again :)

I think you have done the best thing your son will be thrilled have you told him yet? I quite fancy that itinery as well this year.

Yes i rang him when he was in the middle of rehearsals lol, he is really pleased especially as he is missing the wedding. Well if the boy can't come to the wedding, the wedding will have to go to the boy;)

thanks for your messages, will let you know Driver, it looks really nice.:)

Yes looks really good I am so looking forward to it as I have never been to Turkey before ....

Then a cruise to follow ,, what could be better :D

Mrs.C

Archived