Nascar

CHILLY

Just got back from Glory, they had no fox onboard anywhere, so we missed the texas race. Dont know if your ship will have the same tv system or not. It appears to be directv onboard. And yes Tivo it we did. But after you are at sea, who cares about nascar anymore :o)

Check the sports bar onboard. We travelled during the baseball playoffs in 2004 and they had Fox on. You can probably talk the bartender into changing the channel with a few greenbacks. Especially worth it for Talladega! :D

Thanks to every one for their response, I sure hope I can find it somewhere,

DW will be out by the pool sunning and I can think of nothing better to do but toss back a few brews and watch the race, but this being my first cruise I may not care, don't know what to expect...if they don't have it on maybe I'll RACE to the funnel deck to see what's on...or off up there.:eek: Just kidding:D

I always plan my cruise for the week BEFORE Daytona! :)

My DH and I hate to miss a race!

This year, we took some friends who were big football fans and they hit the home airport after kickoff of the Superbowl. I think they stayed at the airport until halftime!

Archived