Has anyone tried eyelash extensions?

kiraryker

My daughter had eyelash extensions done before a week long trip to Italy, so she wouldn't have to worry about mascara. The only problem she had was that the sunglasses she brought wouldn't fit because the eyelashes were so long.

Not had extensions but had MYscara done for a California road trip last year - it was great, would say it only lasted 1 - 2 weeks rather than the 2 -3 they claim

http://www.myscara.co.uk/?gclid=COHL0Kfa664CFYwMtAodlwHfJw

Thanks for the link, but I don't believe that service is available in the US (at least where I live, they had no results when I searched). Pity, it sounds great.

I have eyelash extensions for almoust 2 years. I wear regular glasses almoust every day and sunglases on vacation (using lens then). I love them, especially on vacations. I use 10-12mm long extensions and can wear glasses without any problems. I get them changed every 3-4 weeks, sometimes they hold even 5 weeks. For me - perfect solution. Cant imagine going back to mascara.

I had extensions for about 1 month. Too long for my taste, looked fake. One day my eyelids itched so bad I had to get the lashes removed. So now I'm back using Lilash. In about 6 weeks time my own lashes grew out again and look great. It's about $100 every 3 months for a tube.

I have had individual lashes for about seven mos now. The make my lashes look both thicker and longer. I can't imagine going back to mascara...they give your eyes a finished look without the hassle...and yes you can swim in them.

I had extensions for about 1 month. Too long for my taste, looked fake. One day my eyelids itched so bad I had to get the lashes removed. So now I'm back using Lilash. In about 6 weeks time my own lashes grew out again and look great. It's about $100 every 3 months for a tube.

Is Lilash a mascara? The older I get (and I turned 50 today :eek:) the thinner and shorter my lashes get. I might be willing to pay $100 for 3 months of great looking lashes!

I have Novalash extensions and cannot even imagine not having them now!!!! I love them. They make my lashes fuller and longer. All of my friends are so jealous and are making appts to get them.

You can't even feel them. It's like they are not even there. I have done the individual lashes with the knots and the strip falsies and they always bug my eyes after a few days. These are perfect! :D

Is Lilash a mascara? The older I get (and I turned 50 today :eek:) the thinner and shorter my lashes get. I might be willing to pay $100 for 3 months of great looking lashes!

Lilash is not a mascara, but is applied like mascara once a day, usually at night. I just order it from a vendor online. I'm very pleased with the results. Do a google search and weigh the pros and cons.

Archived