Drink Package

danousha

We will be sailing with Celebrity Eclipse and are planning on taking the alcohol package deal and also the non alcohol package deal. I am aware that not all the drinks on the package deals are included (depending on which package deal you choose). My question is, if we order a drink and it is more expensive than what our package deal allows us, will the waiter inform us immediately so that we do not get any surprises at the end of our cruise with a bill that we do not expect?

I would greatly appreciate having this information.

Thank you,

danousha

If you have the Classic alcohol package and go over your limit ($8), you will be charged the full price for the drink. If you have the Premium alcohol package and go over your limit (rare at $12), you pay the difference.

No, your waiter won't tell you because he or she won't know which package you're on. Show him your Seapass (which has the package you bought shown), and ask your waiter if what you're ordering is covered.

Have fun!:D

We will be sailing with Celebrity Eclipse and are planning on taking the alcohol package deal and also the non alcohol package deal.

The alcohol packages include the non-alcohol packages. No need to buy both. Classic alcohol has classic non-alcohol. Premium alcohol has premium non-alcohol.

Unless it is one for you and another for someone else - you don't need to do both.

Thank you for our reply. I was aware of the prices of the different packages and what the limits were, I just wanted to make sure that the waiter takes the time to look at our sea pass to make sure that our package deal is indeed covering the drinks we order. My concern is that maybe at some bars the prices are not indicated and would not be able to know if the drink covers the package deal, I would hope that at that point, we would be able to modify our order.

Thank you again,

Danousha

Thank you for our reply. I was aware of the prices of the different packages and what the limits were, I just wanted to make sure that the waiter takes the time to look at our sea pass to make sure that our package deal is indeed covering the drinks we order. My concern is that maybe at some bars the prices are not indicated and would not be able to know if the drink covers the package deal, I would hope that at that point, we would be able to modify our order.

Thank you again,

Danousha

Hi Danousha

Yes they will tell you....we had the classic and on some occasions we were able to get Peroni and other time we were told it is not covered in our package.....just order what you want and see what they say....if they let you know that its out of the price bracket then change you're order.....they won't charge you unless you agree with the charges.

Hope that helps;)

Thank you again,

Danousha

Hi Danousha,

You'll find the Bartenders generally are both quite helpful, and knowledgeable about the various Beverage Packages and what they cover

And in addition, there are printed menus at most of the bars (many several pages long !!) ... that clearly outline what is each venues "specialties" and what the prices are (they make other drinks too... so if you don't see something you prefer, just ask)

Once you get a hang for how the Packages work... and what is covered as to your limits, you'll just naturally gravitate to items on the menu that are within that limit (and there is truly a lot to choose from be you on a Classic or Premium Alcohol Package)

I've attached some PHOTOS of various menus (just a page or two from each)

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

PHOTOS

1- Oceanview Bar (Beer & Wine)

2- Passport Bar (Classics with a Twist)

3- Passport Bar (Renew, Revive, Refresh)

4- Bistro on 5 (Wines)

5- Bistro on 5 (Beers, Ciders, and Coffee)

886710537_DSCF6167(2)(463x620).jpg.4078b9bc6867cfd2f95a046254a3e5d6.jpg

19136723_DSCF5950(2)(464x620).jpg.ee6d132eabd226650325e1d35c619187.jpg

955358112_DSCF5952(2)(458x620).jpg.a1a22fdae34ed8bd432ac7556a466373.jpg

690821473_DSCF6145(2)(465x620).jpg.eba2bb722d42d0dbdf125e22e70e40bc.jpg

1881808194_DSCF6146(2)(465x620).jpg.1e0c1c62ea4d111674bd565b6244697c.jpg

I've not had the drink package yet.... but I can let you know in April!

Because I WILL BE test driving it!

BUT - as I understand it, if you incur a charge above and beyond what your package covers you will be asked to sign a receipt.

So - no receipt equals no extra charge.

Thats how it has been explained to me.

I've not had the drink package yet.... but I can let you know in April!

Because I WILL BE test driving it!

BUT - as I understand it, if you incur a charge above and beyond what your package covers you will be asked to sign a receipt.

So - no receipt equals no extra charge.

Thats how it has been explained to me.

That is true but they will tell you even before you are put in that situation so that you can change your order well in advance. :cool:

Archived