Excursions: For Cozumel, Belize, and Isla Roatan

cjs3379

We are sailing on the Glory April 29th and are trying to book our excursions. We would like to see Aktun Chen while in Mexico, any suggestions for tours outside of Carnival? We have a few excursions in mind for Belize and Roatan and would just like to know if anyone has used Island Marketing and if they are reputable? Thanks for any tips or suggestions.

Go to the ports of call area here, there are awesome reviews for private tours.

We love Victer Boden for Roatan (he'll give you a tour according to your likes, so it's more individualized)

We loved Cave-tubing . com (attentive and careful)

In Coz we usually do a all inclusive, although we are doing the scooters under the sea this time, I'll let people know what I think when we return.

There is nothing like a nice all inclusive, with margaritas and guacamole for all!!!!

Carole

We are sailing on the Glory April 29th and are trying to book our excursions. We would like to see Aktun Chen while in Mexico, any suggestions for tours outside of Carnival? We have a few excursions in mind for Belize and Roatan and would just like to know if anyone has used Island Marketing and if they are reputable? Thanks for any tips or suggestions.

Have used them a couple times, no problems at all

Did Cave tubing (cavetubing.com)in Belize, the tour was a blast the tubing was slow, but safe. The tour guide was GREAT!

Go to the ports of call area here, there are awesome reviews for private tours.

We love Victer Boden for Roatan (he'll give you a tour according to your likes, so it's more individualized)

We loved Cave-tubing . com (attentive and careful)

In Coz we usually do a all inclusive, although we are doing the scooters under the sea this time, I'll let people know what I think when we return.

There is nothing like a nice all inclusive, with margaritas and guacamole for all!!!!

Carole

I second Victor Bodden for Roatan - awesome tours offered, specialized to you and your wants, and very good bargain.

Island Marketing is excellent and trustworthy. I have used them many times ans always had great excursions. Next cruise, I am swimming with the manatees in Cozumel, Snorkeling on the West Bay reef at Roatan at Bananarama & Going Cave tubing with VIV in Belize. I like VIV because they use the locking intertubes where you don't have to lock your feet in someone else's armpits.

Archived