catamarran/snorkle in Cozumel

JBS88

Anyone book a trip with Johanna and Sandra?? I saw ad for excursion tours by them..or any recommendations, want to do cataramarran with snorkle, another?, when I see the tour start times..is that local or ship times..I think we are 2 hours different now.

We went on the 3-reef snorkel with Eagle Ray Divers and had a great day on the water. Good snorkel sites and a great crew of people, a dozen snorkelers on board and two excellent guides.

I have this booked for my upcoming cruise...lots of positive comments on Eagle Ray both here and on Trip Advisor.

We booked the catamaran sail n snorkel with shoretrips last year and it was a true highlight of our cruise. The boat was comfortable and not crowded with music, bathroom, etc. Fernando was our guide and went the extra mile to make everybody happy. Snorkeling was awesome, we went to one reef and one coral garden with just a handful of other boats at the spots. This tour is operated by Cozumel Water sports and I would recommend them definitely.

• 4 months later...

Archived