pride room 5237

I had cabin 5237 on our 8 day Legend cruise out NYC. You do have a lifeboat outside of you balcony , but the top of the lifeboat is the floor level of the balcony and at the base of the glass rail. You can't look straight down , but you can look out horizontally with out any obstruction, even while seated on the chair located on your balcony. The width is standard, but I think that the balcony is a tad narrower than the others to make room for the lifeboat. Honestly, I did not mind this and we thoroughly enjoyed 3 cruises on this deck on the Spirit class ships. By the way, be aware that occasionally in port the workers will be out on the lifeboat washing it down. I will take a look for some pictures that I took from the balcony , with the exception of one cable , you would never know it was considered an obstructed balcony.

Considering we were going to get an OV and this was the same price for us it will do the trick! Only my second cruise with a balcony...

I had cabin 5237 on our 8 day Legend cruise out NYC. You do have a lifeboat outside of you balcony , but the top of the lifeboat is the floor level of the balcony and at the base of the glass rail. You can't look straight down , but you can look out horizontally with out any obstruction, even while seated on the chair located on your balcony. The width is standard, but I think that the balcony is a tad narrower than the others to make room for the lifeboat. Honestly, I did not mind this and we thoroughly enjoyed 3 cruises on this deck on the Spirit class ships. By the way, be aware that occasionally in port the workers will be out on the lifeboat washing it down. I will take a look for some pictures that I took from the balcony , with the exception of one cable , you would never know it was considered an obstructed balcony.

• 4 months later...

I ha 5229 on the pride: great room and not bad on the view. We did however have the people next door use the ladder from the bunk bed as a bridge so they could walk on top of the lifeboats. Yes I called security, yes they were locked out of their room, and yes they were left at the first port of call. A room with no neighbors was nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ha 5229 on the pride: great room and not bad on the view. We did however have the people next door use the ladder from the bunk bed as a bridge so they could walk on top of the lifeboats. Yes I called security, yes they were locked out of their room, and yes they were left at the first port of call. A room with no neighbors was nice!

Wow......talk about stupid!!!!!! Why would anyone think that is a good idea???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ~ sign the awesome Gailerina!

Wow......talk about stupid!!!!!! Why would anyone think that is a good idea???

it scared us! To open our curtains and see a guy is staring back in at us, on the lifeboat, and brushing his teeth! At least he had good oral health..and an expensive ticket home from PVR... We saw three of the four guys from that room on the lifeboats, but they put all four off just to be safe.

Well, that's a new one. WTH!!!

it scared us! To open our curtains and see a guy is staring back in at us, on the lifeboat, and brushing his teeth! At least he had good oral health..and an expensive ticket home from PVR... We saw three of the four guys from that room on the lifeboats, but they put all four off just to be safe.

Were they men that looked to be in their 20s? Some can rarely act older then their shoe size.

So odd they would do that and it scary how someone might even do that to rob someone!!!

I had 5237 on the Pride in March and it was wonderful. Yes, you do see the lifeboat but if you look straight out you see the ocean. You just cannot look down at it. But we were happy with it. It was a qiet room and we found it to be in a great location. And our room steward was wonderful!!

Were they men that looked to be in their 20s? Some can rarely act older then their shoe size.

So odd they would do that and it scary how someone might even do that to rob someone!!!

They were in their 20s, they were part of a "singles group" that had like 800 people on board..ugh.

I feared two things really, them climbing in my balcony and stealing something OR them falling off the lifeboat and not surviving.

They were in their 20s, they were part of a "singles group" that had like 800 people on board..ugh.

I feared two things really, them climbing in my balcony and stealing something OR them falling off the lifeboat and not surviving.

Yeah that would be my concerns too.

Stupid people!

Archived