Specialty Restaurants

rlsii488

Someone mentioned to me yesterday that it may be possible to get a discount of some sort if we make reservations for the more than one of the specialty restaurants when we board the ship. Can anyone tell me what discounts MIGHT be available? Thanks a bunch!

Someone mentioned to me yesterday that it may be possible to get a discount of some sort if we make reservations for the more than one of the specialty restaurants when we board the ship. Can anyone tell me what discounts MIGHT be available? Thanks a bunch!

We just returned from Eclipse yesterday and you can book all 3 speciality restaurants (Qsine, Murano, and Tuscan) for $99 per person. There is a table set up on deck 14 at the entrance of the Ocean view cafe on the first day and several other days.

They generally have three and five dinner packages available; you have the option of purchasing a package that includes a bottles of wine with the food, or a package that is food only. The packages represent a good savings versus booking the restaurants a la carte, but you cannot pick and choose which restaurants to dine in - the packages dictate which restaurants you will dine in. The details are on Celebrity's website (it lists which restaurants are involved in which package for each individual ship).

Not only is there information on the Celebrity website regarding the dinner packages, there will be flyers onboard and information in the Celebrity Today. We were on the Century last November, which only has one specialty restaurant (Murano), and purchased the Savor package. It was a very good value.

Archived