Spring Into Summer Sale

CRUISE4JANE

This is unfair.....my friend had an 8C cabin booked and his PVP said he qualified to upgrade to an 8F at no additional cost.

I have an 8C booked as well. My TA said I don't qualify because the sale only allows 8A cabins to upgrade.

I assume the TA is reading it incorrectly & she won't submit the form for me. :mad:

I WILL NEVER BOOK WITH A TA EVER AGAIN.

Well price went down but taxes went up. How convenient :rolleyes:

now my $30 turns into $22.86 buy hey, its still a bucket of beer :D

Submitted my form, yesterday about 5am, by 9pm last night, had my new confirmation with my $22.86 OBC. I'm surprised it was such a fast turnaround

omg..., Still waiting & you people making me so excited..Applied at 2:45 pm yesterday. No news yet. Its been taking approx. 19 hrs so I'm trying to be patient til 3 am. Just saw another drop so applied for that too.

Be like me, sit at your computer and hit the refresh button all day long :D

An OV was $20 cheaper than our interior. I emailed my PVP and she changed us to an OV and the new rate is less than what we've already paid. I submitted the form but I don't expect much more than the $20 we've got coming now because I've never seen prices cheaper than what we have now ($319pp, OV, for a 5 day cruise)

I can't imagine the prices going any lower for us.

This is unfair.....my friend had an 8C cabin booked and his PVP said he qualified to upgrade to an 8F at no additional cost.

I have an 8C booked as well. My TA said I don't qualify because the sale only allows 8A cabins to upgrade.

I assume the TA is reading it incorrectly & she won't submit the form for me. :mad:

Your TA doesn't want to do the work. Keep fighting for what you want.

OMG!!!!!!~ Please tell me some of you are still waiting for a response. Starting to think everybody cruising got it but me! My pvp told me I qualified to just submit form, but I wont believe it til I see it. Laid awake refreshing all night. I started checking my cruise summary because some ppl on here have said they didnt get approval email just saw it on their cruise docs.Makes me mad every time I pull up docs & see no change.. Also some have said when it wasnt approved they just never heard from anyone. Is that my case???

OMG!!!!!!~ Please tell me some of you are still waiting for a response. Starting to think everybody cruising got it but me! My pvp told me I qualified to just submit form, but I wont believe it til I see it. Laid awake refreshing all night. I started checking my cruise summary because some ppl on here have said they didnt get approval email just saw it on their cruise docs.Makes me mad every time I pull up docs & see no change.. Also some have said when it wasnt approved they just never heard from anyone. Is that my case???

I'm still waiting, too. I submitted around 6:45am yesterday, got the auto reply at 7:11am yesterday, and am still impatiently waiting. The sale is gone for my category, but I have a screen shot, gosh darn it!

For the first time, this was actually an awesome sale!! I've already had a few price drops prior to this sale, but this time I got a $110 price drop and $100 OBC!! I submitted the form Monday, and I've been checking my billing page every couple of hours since. Just noticed it's been approved!!! WooHoo!!

I did mine Monday morning and did not hear anything. I resubmitted it on Tuesday morning @ 9:12 a.m. and was approved @ 10 a.m.

This sale is great!!

This is gonna come across bad, but I just gotta say this: When you submitted the form the first time, the auto-email told you to give them 7-10 days. But you're impatient and resubmit again within 24 hours. Don't ya think this might be why they are so backlogged? They have so many duplicates to sift through thanks to folks who don't give them a chance. :rolleyes:

Your TA is full of you know what.

8C Balcony

Deck: Deck 8 ; Deck 7

... more

Rate Type Dbl Per Person Stateroom Price*

Standard Rate

$939 $1,878

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Guest Special Details $739 $1,478

Free category upgrade to 8G - Deck: Deck 11

Get back after your TA and if she won't do it get a 3 way call with CCL.

Bill

Well i finally heard from them Said denied because they didnt do upgrades by email. Told me to call for upgrade. By upgrade on form it had no by obc had yes I had submitted the form & requested obc & the upgrade, which was just moving me 20 doors down the hall same everything. So I called. This Rep said since I was ES I couldnt get both upgrade & obc. I said ok then just give me the obc. She said cant you were denied. You have to resubmit form & just request obc. ( can we say run around) All I know is if I do a dummy booking I can book deluxe ov like mine midship for 1658 & I'm aft for 1778. Soo I resubmitted form. I also replied to the denial email as it said I could. And YES THATS DOUBLE REQUESTING!!! Slam me...Enjoy!

I submitted mine on Monday morning and heard back late Monday night. Woo hoo, 3 cabins all approved.

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=cojuqui&date=6-10-2012&text=Countin

PAST CRUISES:

Celebrity Solstice 6/26/09 Eastern Mediterranean

Carnival Conquest 08/10/10 Eastern Caribbean

Archived