When can we board PG?

berniem22

Hi Bernie, you can board at around 3p.m. They are, from what I have been reading on the boards quite firm about this. We are on the June 4th departure. Where are you staying for your pre-night? Hope you will post a review of your trip when you return. This will be our first trip(and cruise)to FP.

BonVoyage,

Jeanine

Bernie - I stayed at the Le Meridien Bora Bora last June. The resort is the most spectacularly beautiful place on earth. Words just can't describe the awesome view from the resort to the main island and Mt. Otemanu. I was in tears a couple times. The resort itself is quite nice - food lacking a little, but go across to the main island for dinner - much better, but prepare for sticker shock. Most places will come and get you at the resort and return you there - just ask at the desk.

Be sure to sit on the right side of the plane going to and from Papeete - the views of Moorea are spectular.

Archived