Tell me about staying on the Lido

Kverlinger

We have a balcony (8E) on Splendor coming up...midship (9282). We have never been on deck 9. Is that the deck with the pools? Is it really loud??

Not loud at all. I loved being so close to all the action especially when I was a sun lover........now most of my time is spent on the Promenade, so I moved downstairs........:p

Just back from Valor, cabin 9294, midship on Lido. Absolutely loved the location. Close to everything, easy to go back to cabin while "sunning" on Lido for a refil on the beverage or to use the bathroom, or just to cool off for a bit. When the hallway door got left open, which is right next to the sliding doors to Lido, we could hear some noise. The deck party generated a little noise. But other than that we loved the location and will book it again!

Staying on the Lido for the 3rd time coming up.

You will love it!

Close to most everything you will need during the day ( food, bars ,more food, pools , pizza more food.)

And yes close to your room to refill or take a short break from the sun.

We were on the Splendor Lido 3 years agoe. It was a gty balcony and we got the first cabin next to the double doors that led to the outside.We were right next to the speakers and the outside movie theater. I was really nervous it would be loud, but b/c of the double doors we heard nothing. It was a great cruise! Very convenient to be on the Lido.

Just back from Valor, cabin 9294, midship on Lido. Absolutely loved the location. Close to everything, easy to go back to cabin while "sunning" on Lido for a refil on the beverage or to use the bathroom, or just to cool off for a bit. When the hallway door got left open, which is right next to the sliding doors to Lido, we could hear some noise. The deck party generated a little noise. But other than that we loved the location and will book it again!

We are booked in this exact same room on the valor 4/14. It will be our first Lido deck room.

Is there a lot more motion on the lido deck compared to lower decks? For example, we are currently booked in a balcony on the empress deck of the Conquest, but are considering moving to a balcony on Lido deck. Son and wife tend to get a little seasick, so they will be on Bonine anyway.

Is there a lot more motion on the lido deck compared to lower decks? For example, we are currently booked in a balcony on the empress deck of the Conquest, but are considering moving to a balcony on Lido deck. Son and wife tend to get a little seasick, so they will be on Bonine anyway.

No - I see no difference. Especially between Lido and Empress.

We have stayed on the Lido twice.. on the Triumph and Victory. Best cabins ever! So much in fact, that it was a toss up between a Lido Deck Balcony and an Aft Wrap for our 20th anniversary cruise.

The Aft Wrap won out, but I would have been just as happy in the Lido Deck!

Catrin

Archived