Some photos from bannister island

TXSAIL

They were both ship tours.On the Bannister excursion , we were supposed to be picked up directly from the ship , but they changed it to tendering to the dock first , which I ended up happy with , as we have not been to Belize before , and I got some good info from locals. We were dropped off directly at the ship after the tour.Everybody loaded on the boat , all on the lower deck, so I asked the guy, how about riding on top with just the captain, and he said why not, so that was fun, like we were VIP's.

were your tours to bannister and passion island coz ship tours? If not, what operator did you use?

If you use an independent to Passion Island, they go by bus to the east end of Cozumel, then a short boat ride. That is why we like the ship tour, as you have a 40 min boat ride each way.Ride on top if you can get a seat there.

were your tours to bannister and passion island coz ship tours? If not, what operator did you use?

We just returned from Mariner of the seas , Roatan, Belize, Cozumel. The slideshow has pictures from Bannister, which is the second segment. Has nice sound also. There is shell in the water, but the island is gorgeous.

http://tripwow.tripadvisor.com/tripwow/ta-0480-91a2-50e7?lb

Thank you for sharing. My husband and I will be going in June and still haven't decided what to do at each port.

You really do need water shoes at Bannister...I regret not taking them last month. And when you get off the boat, make sure you stake out a chair with some shade unless you just want to get cooked. It really got hot and I got burned even with heavyduty sunscreen. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived