Price Reduction

You have to look every day. They sometimes throw a reduced price and it is only there for 12 hours. I have grabbed two price reductions on my cruise this August and still have three months till final payment is due. Two years ago, I spotted a nine category upgrade because my husband is a fireman. We went from an inside to a balcony and went up five decks for only $100 more on a ten day cruise. Keep on looking.

I am so excited today was my first time ever getting a price reduction ..... Saved $400 on our JS TA Barcelona to Miami for Nov 7th :)

My husband thinks Im crazy that I said Im going to look everyday LOL LOL

:p

That is a great price. Just saw a price for The Independence when they cross for $899 balcony before any CA discounts. No real port stops though. If you love GSA days like I do, that is a great deal

Congratulations. There have been some great deals lately. We upgraded to a GS for less then we originally paid for a E1 on a Med Cruise and to a JR suite on the TA Miami to Rome, for a few hundred extra. The next day the Jr suite prices were nearly $7000 and more than twice what we paid the day before for the suite, insurance and prepaid tips. It certainly pays to keep an eye on the prices :D

my cruise went down and my TA said "It's for a category Z(unassigned cabin). If there were a category that was equal in price to what you paid then they would allow you to upgrade, but I don't see anything. I'm sorry"??

Archived