change of AI price due to cancellation.

We cancelled our honeymoon trip on the Dream in June and swapped it for a trip on the Celebration. It cost us £70 in admin fees and we were not allowed to have the internet price for our new booking (deal of the day they called it) it had to be done via the travel agent. Also, We originally paid £98 for an AI drinks package, but was told we could not transfer that to the Celebration and would have to pay the new rate of £338 :( So it cost us quite a bit more for the cruise.

That said it will be wonderful to see our son performing on the ship, for which i cannot put an amount on:)

From reading this and other stories I wonder if this is the year Thomson want to see some big money from the cruise operation. In general terms because of the general landscape, but more directly recouping on costs attached to "making good" the Thomson Dream's initial foray.

The change in price in ai will be because changing ship is classed like a new booking, gizzie not sure but think i may have seen your son on facebook, a couple of my freinds from past cruises could be mutual friends is your surname sawdon

The change in price in ai will be because changing ship is classed like a new booking, gizzie not sure but think i may have seen your son on facebook, a couple of my freinds from past cruises could be mutual friends is your surname sawdon

Yes it is, He looks a lot younger than his 23 years :)

Archived