Monarch of the Seas, arriving at 12 noon, April 7; enough time?

davlow06

My family really wanted to do the Blue Lagoon, just going to the island for some relaxation on a beautiful tropical island. But it seems like this could be a wasted trip if we arrive at noon and have to come back at 4, which is what I seem to have read somewhere. The itinerary is for the ship to not leave until midnight, so is there a possibility of extended hours on the Blue Lagoon, or any other island in the area?

We would rather have a fun day and party on the ship at night, than have all that night time on the island.

My family really wanted to do the Blue Lagoon, just going to the island for some relaxation on a beautiful tropical island. But it seems like this could be a wasted trip if we arrive at noon and have to come back at 4, which is what I seem to have read somewhere. The itinerary is for the ship to not leave until midnight, so is there a possibility of extended hours on the Blue Lagoon, or any other island in the area?

We would rather have a fun day and party on the ship at night, than have all that night time on the island.

Sorry.. but the last ferry back from Blue lagoon is 4pm and most tours will be back at the wharf by 4:30.. regardless.

Some other tours start around 1 / 1:30.. you might be able to make those..

www.seahorsesailingadventures.com

www.flyingcloud.info

www.blueholewatersports.com

Sorry.. just notice you are going for easter week.. Not much is still available.. things have been booked up for months.

Try http://www.majestictourbahamas.com.. see what they have open for your date.

Sorry.. but the last ferry back from Blue lagoon is 4pm and most tours will be back at the wharf by 4:30.. regardless.

Some other tours start around 1 / 1:30.. you might be able to make those..

www.seahorsesailingadventures.com

www.flyingcloud.info

www.blueholewatersports.com

Sorry.. just notice you are going for easter week.. Not much is still available.. things have been booked up for months.

Try www.majestictourbahamas.com.. see what they have open for your date.

Scuba girl. Do they book up for the Blue Lagoon excursion where only so many people can go to the island? Like have a limited number of tickets to sale?

Yes, there' a capacity for the island.. as well as slot for each progrma.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info. I have to admit, I looked at the Bluehole Watersports link you provided, and renting a boat and driving to a secluded island sounds like a lot of fun!

Gotcha. Thanks for the info. I have to admit, I looked at the Bluehole Watersports link you provided, and renting a boat and driving to a secluded island sounds like a lot of fun!

Unfortunately, most of the private island in the area are restricted. Make sure basil tell you where you are allowed to go and where you are not welcome

Sandy Cay, Blackbeards, Rose Island and Blue Lagoon do NOT allow private boats .. . rose island allows in some areas ... if you you pay them ..

Unfortunately, most of the private island in the area are restricted. Make sure basil tell you where you are allowed to go and where you are not welcome

Sandy Cay, Blackbeards, Rose Island and Blue Lagoon do NOT allow private boats .. . rose island allows in some areas ... if you you pay them ..

Well, I just meant what he has offered on his website. It said something about renting a boat and driving out to a secluded island. I would imagine he would direct you where would be okay to go.

I like it both ways...I like having the daytime but I love having the night time too...some of the bars in Nassau are a good time! Good drinks, good food and good company.

I don't know anything about this company but this looks interesting...maybe you can call them and see the times of if they have a private charter service that will fit your needs...

http://www.powerboatadventures.com/index.php

I like it both ways...I like having the daytime but I love having the night time too...some of the bars in Nassau are a good time! Good drinks, good food and good company.

I don't know anything about this company but this looks interesting...maybe you can call them and see the times of if they have a private charter service that will fit your needs...

http://www.powerboatadventures.com/index.php

Which bars in Nassau would you recommend? We'll be there during the day from 7-2 and want to meet up with some friends who will be staying at Atlantis. Hoping for some off the beaten path kind of pace (aka NOT Senor Frog's - which I don't particularly like in Nassau). Any suggestions would be appreciated - fun and inexpensive, if possible. Thanks!

Which bars in Nassau would you recommend? We'll be there during the day from 7-2 and want to meet up with some friends who will be staying at Atlantis. Hoping for some off the beaten path kind of pace (aka NOT Senor Frog's - which I don't particularly like in Nassau). Any suggestions would be appreciated - fun and inexpensive, if possible. Thanks!

Your timings gonna be off for partying and drinking in nassau.

Most places don't open until 11:30.. later on sundays.

You might look into the green parrot - either Hurricane Hole or Harbourside.. but make sure you leave enough time to get back to the ship. You'd have to leave at 1 from anywhere.. to be onboard on time.

You won't find any bars open in the morning.

www.greenparrotbar.com

Your timings gonna be off for partying and drinking in nassau.

Most places don't open until 11:30.. later on sundays.

You might look into the green parrot - either Hurricane Hole or Harbourside.. but make sure you leave enough time to get back to the ship. You'd have to leave at 1 from anywhere.. to be onboard on time.

You won't find any bars open in the morning.

www.greenparrotbar.com

Yeah, i was kind of afraid of that...we're there on a Monday - been there on Sunday before and it was dead. Are any of these within walking distance? Otherwise we might just wander around a bit and stop in someplace for a cold beer along the way...not much time in port, I agree. Thanks for any other thoughts you might have...

Archived