Royal Princess glass walkway

travlinbug

Wondering about the actual dimensions and layout of this space? I envision people clogging it looking down and out of this glass "hamster tube" and the walkway becoming a tube -hoggers "stand-way" ,resulting in some discomfort and less than polite behavior. I'm usually more optimistic,and the the concept seems really cool as long as there is adequate space and flow for walkers and gawkers. However,I have seen how poor planning for congestion can ruin a nice experience. Anxious to hear future reports from passengers.

Also with the magnificent pool area picture it will be "Chair hog heaven'"

LOL! Wonder what the chances are of getting on that island looking thingy?? One of the reasons I book sanctuary for the week even on a port intensive itinerary is to avoid chair issues. Worth the price even if I hardly use it. But,wait...does that make me a "sanctuary hog" now that I read more and more about people plotting early arrivals just to book that? Funny how there are so many who do everything to save a nickel whilst others are knocking each other down to book pay-extra things! I guess Princess is really a mid-range line pricewise,luring in both extremes. I am one of those who could probably afford a higher end line and would love its amenities,but prefers Princess,booking myself a bigger than necessary cabin,overdressing a little at times, and signing up for all the extras so that I have a nice experience without snobby stuffiness and too much formality.Sorry for my rambling--your comment inspired me.

Archived