Price Protection Question

AlvinsMom

Does anyone know how to get Carnival to change the price of your cruise when you select the price protection room? (My cruise is cheaper today than it was last week when I booked) Can you get the lower price at anytime before the cruise, or can it only be 48 hours after booking? My understanding when I talked to the Carnival Cruise booking agent was that I can do it up to a a couple weeks before the cruise. Thanks for your help!:)

The 110% Price Protection Guarantee is only good for 48 hours after you book.

There is the Early Saver program. If you booked Early Saver, then you are eligible for price drops up to two business days before sailing. If the price drops before final payment, then you get the amount you still owe adjusted. If it's after final payment, then you get onboard credit.

Other booking programs (past guest, military rate, senior rate, etc.) are eligible for price drops only up until final payment.

You must fill out a form whenever you see a price drop. Someone might be able to give you a link to that form, you can google it or you can just call Carnival and they will make the necessary adjustments.

Hope that answers your question. :)

Archived