Conciege Lounge on the Allure

I am going to be in a suite on the Allure. I've been on other ships loved the closeness that everyone developed in the CL. Does the Allure still promote that environment since the CL is so large.

We are doing the same. From what I read ..it depends on the sailing. There are more people using the cl due to more suites but people like to chat.

I know that doesn't answer your question but I wanted to subscribe to the thread :D

When will you be sailing. We aren't going until Jan 2013 but are still very excited and hope we are making the right decision going on such a large ship. It is just the two of us.

We leave May 27. We booked the ship due to its size and activities. We have 3 kids and there is a ton of stuff for them to stay busy with. I always worried a smaller ship would bore them.

I have sailed on The Allure 7 times, and each on each sailings found a similar vibe to that found on any other ship. The actual room is certainly larger, but when there are less people in it they seem to congregate around the window area. Therefore the closeness and ability to meet others is still there.

Yes, the CL on Allure is very large. Yet, it is easy to meet and mingle if you choose to do so. Also, just as easy to have privacy if so desired. And don't forget the breakfast and lunch that is offered there - outstanding!

Enjoy your cruise!

Rick and Deirdra

• 2 weeks later...
Do you know if the celebrity line has a CL for suite guest or is it just for loyalty point members?

I just sailed on the Solstice a couple of weeks ago, and I'm pretty sure there is no CL. When they have functions for the Select and Elite members (I am neither), they are in public venues of the ship.

Archived