Can I transfer my booking from Princess to TA more than once

atlantic cruiser

My TA offers a 10-15% discount off anything published on the Princess website (including sale prices) plus OBC. If you are booking directly through Princess you are paying 10-15% more than you have to. I always book with a good discount TA.

The OP's TA has been given a chance to correct numerous errors and came up with the same errors on the "corrected" paperwork. I would move on. You have given her two tries. My TA occasionally makes errors, but she always corrects them on the second try.

Tell your TA why you are moving your booking back to Princess and ask about cancellation fees, if any (a good TA does not charge cancellation fees). Then contact Princess about getting the booking moved back to them. You will then have to find another discount TA.

I would really like to know how your TA can offer 10-15% discounts since that is the standard comission rates....are they working for nothing? Most cruiselines do not allow "discounting" anyway.

I would really like to know how your TA can offer 10-15% discounts since that is the standard comission rates....are they working for nothing? Most cruiselines do not allow "discounting" anyway.

But Princess does. You are just not allowed to advertise it.

Archived