Why can't I find the cruise online?

Last night I went to the RCCL website to look at a potential cruise for March 2013 out of Galveston. After a few attempts, I found what I was looking for. I just went to try and find it again, and no luck. Could it be that this cruise is not on their website as of yet? :confused:

Thanks!

Last night I went to the RCCL website to look at a potential cruise for March 2013 out of Galveston. After a few attempts, I found what I was looking for. I just went to try and find it again, and no luck. Could it be that this cruise is not on their website as of yet? :confused:

Thanks!

Sometimes if I start a search and then select another month or put the residency code in the website act goofy and does not show the cruise. Sugggest you just search the ship and maybe the where to and go through the list

I discovered to my surprise that the RCCL website is very strange indeed. If you go into advanced search to find a cruise and put in your destination, month you want to cruise, departure port, length of time and then you fill in the section that asks for if you are over 55 and the state you live in that the website WILL NOT SHOW YOU CRUISES THAT DO NOT HAVE REDUCED FARES FOR AGES OVER 55 OR FOR RESIDENTS OF YOUR STATE!!!

I assumed that if there were not special rates that the cruise would display with just the regular (no discount) rate but instead they don't show up at all.

If you enter just the bare bones minimum of information like destination, month and year you want to cruise, length of cruise (if that is important) and departure location (if you have a specific departure location in mind) and just ignore the question about being over 55 and do not fill in your residence information you will see everything that meets your other criteria.

Archived